Saturday, January 3, 2009

What I Have Been Up To and Reviews


I have decided that since I have lots of time on my hands these days I should really be able to share what I am doing with those of you who do not have time to do things. So I am going to give short versions of movies and books that I am reading and also update everyone on things that happen in my days so that you can love vicariously through my blog.


OK so I read Marley & Me, it was good. Not a must read, but an entertaining read. Now I can not wait to see the movie. I like to compare the story lines to see what important parts of the movie people left out. It really is fun you should try it! Anyway, it is a story of a couple that gets a new puppy and the puppy is a handful. They are in love with each other and the puppy and as the family starts to grow and go through things the dog is still a big part of the family and it does a really great job of expressing what it is like to have a dog as a part of the family, not just a pet. If you have ever been attached to a dog, or had a good faithful dog in your life you will identify with the writer as he explains what goes on during the dogs life.


I remembered my dog Sam, she was great. It made me smile, it made some people cry. Not me but some! I give it 4 sticks!



I watched Annie, the 1982 version, again after a long time. I got it for $3.00 at Target. It was as good as I remember it being when I was a kid. I think that it will always bring back good memories for me and that it will be on my favorite list forever. I looked up all the actors on IMDB and none of the kids in that movie went on to do anything else, so if you were curious don't bother looking. i give this 5 Sticks


I recommend everyone getting the game THINGS, or joining me at my house to play it because it is one of the funniest games ever. This also gets 5 Sticks


Ummm....well I had a great Christmas, and a great New year, We went to Knotts to celebrate 2009 and it was foggy, I like to refer to the fog as puff, and that is just what I did all night, in a British accent. The whole trip was a 4 sticker! would have been a 5 stick trip, but the fog blocked the fireworks and the park did not have a potato cheddar soup.


I am sure that I have done other things but I forget!






2 comments:

faintnot said...

Great photograph by the way!

the stink said...

Thanks! I like it too!