Saturday, May 17, 2008

Randomness asArielle would say.

So today was eventful….I mopped the floor and had a meeting with the pastor’s wife to go over Foursquare stuff….she is coaching me to get my pastors license. We went to saxby’s this morning….I had a grasshopper and she had the chunky monkey….blended! Both were really good, I tried to tase hers without the straw and when I was pouring it into my mouth the whole thing slid down the cup and hit me in the face…..that was fun.
I saw Lily yesterday. I love her, she has a cute little double chin. So squishy!
I am sleepy and it is only 10:00 in the evening. Oh well!
I have not blogged in a log time. I really thought that I would have more to write about and I think about stuff all the time but then I forget.
This week I was having a conversation with one of my employees about how to say the word raisin in Spanish, I ask everyone I know including Mexican people and people who speak Spanish and no one knows…I call them Uva Muertas, that means dead grape! I think that is as close as I am going to get. Anyway, my employee had taken French so I asked if he knew what the word for raisin was in French…he had no idea. So I asked if he wanted to know how to say it in German…he said sure so I yelled RAISIN at him. I liked it.
So later this week we were walking through the halls in the executive area and there was a meeting going on, doors are wide open and he starts giggling and I ask him what and guess what he did…That’s right he yelled RAISIN! Loudly! All the executives had to have heard him and some of them looked out at him….I left him in the hall!
He also said Dinky when he read the DKNY logo in one of the stores….
My mom was trying to tell me about shoes that she liked this one time and she said dcshoecousa all as one word. She actually pronounced all that instead of thinking about that word logically and saying…there is no way they expect people to say that word like that so what am I missing.
That is why I love my mommy….hi mommy!
Next time I write I promise it won't be random

1 comment:

faintnot said...

To this day I still try to sound out the word...'dickshue'cousa...and I still remember the day i came home to tell you and Bekah about these neat shoes that I knew you would Like.
How in the world do you put up with me sometimes!!!!