Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tummy Time

So my niece and I had tummy time together on Sunday. She was not as grumpy as she normally is when she has tummy time so she did not do the Cirque Du Soliel thing that I love! Anyway, I got some really cute pictures of her...!
I really love Lily. Not as much as her mommy and daddy love her I am sure but I take a close second....I am so excited that she is here and i was so excited to have the family over this weekend. At one point during her tummy time she was making these cute little noises and everyone came over to see her and we all ended up laying on the floor around her, Me, Mom, bekah, Tyson, Erin, Dad, and Aunt Patty. I wish Jimmy was there...It was just so great to have all of us together in awe over Lily! (the newest addition to the clan).
I think that family is so strange. My sister and I were never very close when we were gr owning up, I mean I would kick the crap out of anyone that treated her bad, but we never had a relationship really. It was always me and Jimmy. Now a days, Jimmy and I are still close and we always will be...I wouldn't trade a moment that I have had with him for anything...not even when he bit me when he was 13 and had adult jaws, or the times that we spent riding our bikes and he would inch closer and closer to me until I would almost hit parked cars. Those are things that I love about my brother....I will write another blog about twin days when that gets closer! Jimmy knows what I'm talking about.
But lately it has been different. Sometimes I just need a girl in my life that is not my mom...love you mommy!
When Bekah moved back into town I was happy but we were still not close and I felt like I did not know her.
In recent days I think that we have gotten a lot closer. I spent time with her before Lily was born getting her room ready and i got to throw her baby shower. I was honored! I really am excited to have a sister in my life. turns out we have a lot in common. And everyone says that we have the same voice. HA HA for all you people that think my voice is annoying! There is two of us!
Anyway, I have started rambling again so I will wrap this up. I just wanted to say that I love my family and I am glad that we are all close because I am looking forward to making memories with them!

1 comment:

faintnot said...

i felt the same way...laying on the floor with everyone was great. I am glad that my kids have finally found eachother. I think we have a great family too!